Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Two weddings back to back.

In November 2009, I did two weddings for two lovely couple. What inspire me most is the love that they have for each other. Ronny and Alzey are two people that grew up in a separate place. One in Tambunan and the other one in Penampang. (Kinda remind me the story of my wife and I). I like the idea of two people who have no idea of what the future looks like for them are united through God's will. Therefore I selected a theme for them (LOVE WAS MADE FOR US). Indeed love has already been written in God's will for everyone in this world. Here is the Wedding Trailer for Ronny and Alzey



Remember Wilfred and Claire? They are the first client who dares to engage me as their videographer and produce a Pre Wedding MV. It was a day after Ronny and Alzey. Indeed it was very tiring and that is why in the title I said two weddings back to back. It's back at my hometown and that time the photographer were Alvin Dusity and Faustine. So here I present to you Wilfred and Claire Wedding Trailer (Better today)

1 comment: