Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tampasak Production in Bandwidth Street Magazine (Dec 2009 issue)

It's almost the end of the year 2009 and many things had happen to me. I am proud to say that I manage to find gather my guts and took up the challenge to be in videographer industry. I love it so much and my hope is that next year there will be something great happen. I love music so much and I finally I found a place where I can pour my heart and soul into my own work and masterpiece.

This month, I manage to do the MV for Andalusia Episode 22. I was really surprise to see that I got to see my face, my name and my production house name in the Bandwidth Street Magazine. It is an entertainment magazine for the Local Sabahan's Act. It is a good magazine (I am not saying this cuz they put me in the magazine..heheheh) It is actually a good platform or another form of advertisement for the local acts to showcase of what they can do. Sabah is filled with talented people and I am proud to be a Sabahan.

So here is the cover of the magazine for this Dec 2009 issue. Grab a copy if it is still available.







The year 2009 has been quite a journey for me. Next year I have 2 potential Sabahan Artist to make their MV and 1 band from West Malaysia. Will reveal the details once it is materialized. I'm really looking forward for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment