Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some potentially upcoming projects.

It was a quite busy week for me and I don't have the time to actually do any posting. Punya main lama suda ni. But it is ok. I am determine not to let this blog to become like my other blog. Yang trus senyap sunyi. Heheheh...Anyway, talking about some of the potential upcoming projects for shooting, I have some few artist from Kota Marudu approaching me wanted to make their MV and Karaoke. I really hope I can get that project. Been wanting to create something that is very powerful and inspirational. In my view when I look at an MV, I will straight away set my target and set a benchmark on how far am I going achieve.

Other than that, I have contacted DFM and he verbally agreed that I will be his MV producer. I have another artist that I am in the midst of negotiating. It would be an honored to be able to work with her and do some magic onto her MV. Whoops..did i say "her" hehehhe...Yeah. She's a very talented female artist and I would really love to work my magic around her music. So i'll keep you guys updated.

I have some comments from two MV of my sis in law (Saldivianna Wences). I did explain about the situation when I did the shooting last year. So I didn't have much to offer but that due to lack of equipments. But suprisingly, I have some good feedbacks. Now I am more determine because I have the equipment already (although it is not a big scale film camera) but I know how to boost it up.

I have some good advice from blueprint78<<< He is very nice person and I really love all his work with MV. To me he is my SIFU....

Yesterday, I went to wisma and I bought myself with an ND filter. It is quite good when shooting outdoor especially with excessive amount of lighting from the sun. I am still waiting for one more lens (pls God, i hope it is available). That lens is for cross focus and soft focus. I hope i can get my hands on that. Will be great for the MV.

No comments:

Post a Comment