Thursday, May 21, 2009

Saldivianna Wences

I have the privilege to become the director for Saldivianna Wences's MVs. I remembered quite well that because of her album, I decided to go into this industry that I have been keeping away my intention for so long. The funny thing is that, when I first decide to shoot for her MV, I only have my BenQ digital camera that can record video with the capacity memory of 2 Gig. hahahha...It was quite an experience. I do not have all the fancy dollies, jib, steady cam and the lots but all I have is my trusty BenQ digital camera. I know it is a joke. But I just gotta go ahead with it with what I have that time.

Here is one of the video that I shoot last year with that camera. Please be reminded that I do not have any other equipment other than my BenQ digital camera. So you can expect the output quality. So since it is Kaamatan, I am going to post this Kaamatan MV by Saldivianna Wences. Kotobian Tadau Kaamatan Toun 2009 to those who are celebrating Kaamatan




So, as you have witnessed yourself the video that I took with my BenQ Digital Camera, you can know very well that the visual quality and the audio is very low. Not to mention when I scaled it down to a smaller size which causes some drop of frame.

Anyway, please wait for my latest development and I will soon be providing you with my latest material. Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment