Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Updates

Was quite busy for sometime now and didn't actually get the chance to sit down to properly write in this blog. I could only manage to update my fb and the videos in there. Anyway, I have finished shooting 8 of Esther Applunius Chin's Music Video. She is the 1st Runner Up for One in A Million contest held last year. I enjoyed the session but the fatique is catching up on me. Here are some of the sneakpeak of Esther's Music Video





Another music video that I finished shooting last week was Rubisa Tiasin from AF7. This Kota Belud girl really got the voice and I got a chance to hear some of her renditions in Japanese and Tagalog Song. It was quite amazing and I didn't know it was her. By the way this is her preview of her up coming music video with her latest single "Jangan Bilang Siapa Siapa" (Don't tell this to anyone). I am quite nervous because I saw one of the name that this video is tagged to. It was Fauzi Marzuki. I do not know what will they say about this one...



I also have few more artists scheduled to do their music video very soon. Usal Jon Gavis, Decipher (Chris Pereira), Divine Masters and Alvin Mahathir Yunus. All of them are Sabahan born artist. Kindly google their name and you'll see their work.

Anyway until then, I'll try to keep this blog updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment